idk the name

Ok I don't know the name or remember but I'm fishing for info on some hex/nut driver bits 1/4 & 5/16. A set with mabey 3 or more different lengths that I can use in a drill, a magnetic tip would be nice too... what is the technical name for the bit and what brand is recommended?

Wiha makes some that are 4", 6" and 12" in length.

I like the ones Dewalt makes too.althou I dunno what lengths they make other than the 2 inchers I have.

I havent used them but assume the ones Klein makes are good.

Dont laugh, but Ive been using the Harbor freight magnetic Nutsetters for a while now. I picked up both SAE and Metric 9pc sets for under $10. Its a pretty complete set for the price. I have not had any problems yet, but then again I havent had a situation where I really beat on them with my impact driver.

9pc Metric Magnetic Nutsetter set

9pc SAE Magnetic Nutsetter set

Dont laugh, but Ive been using the Harbor freight magnetic Nutsetters for a while now. I picked up both SAE and Metric 9pc sets for under $10. Its a pretty complete set for the price. I have not had any problems yet, but then again I havent had a situation where I really beat on them with my impact driver.

9pc Metric Magnetic Nutsetter set

9pc SAE Magnetic Nutsetter set

nice looking set for the price...