Anyone hear anything about a m18 fuel rotary hammer drill?

YukonPlumber

• 2 months later...

It will be here in the fall! I for one am very excited for it. I'm getting the bigger one, it's either 1-1/4 or 1-3/8 drill bit capable. Don't really get why they came out with the 1" and the larger one at the same time but I guess if you know for sure you'll never need larger than a 1" bit then it should save you some bucks.

Don't really get why they came out with the 1" and the larger one at the same time 

I'm pretty sure its a price thing.  Someone needing a fastener drill will be happy with the 1" but someone looking to chip and drill through holes is going to need that 3.3ft-lbs force.  I for one am getting the 1-1/8" drill.  I use my M18 for chipping electrical boxes all the time and am very happy with its performance but it's 1.3ft-lbs, compare that to the new 3.3 and I bet it'll make the one I have look like a joke LoL!   

I can't remember exactly but all the specs are on Milwaukee's website, plus the 1-1/8 has a handle with vibration isolation on both ends with the 1" version only having isolation on the top half of the handle - I'm sure for long use the vibration isolation and a little extra weight will actually make the larger version easier to handle