Camo hidden deck fasteners

chadlanthier

I noticed these at lowes origanaly for I think around $85.00, and I chose to pass at that time. I went back in a week later and they were marked down to $50.00. Of coarse I snatched them up. Other hardware stores are still selling them for $100.00. This is for the starter kit. Which includes 500 screws and the special tool for your drill. It works bot on pressure treated and that plastic wood. Anyone thinking about building a deck now or in the near future should snatch these up.

I noticed these at lowes origanaly for I think around $85.00, and I chose to pass at that time. I went back in a week later and they were marked down to $50.00. Of coarse I snatched them up. Other hardware stores are still selling them for $100.00. This is for the starter kit. Which includes 500 screws and the special tool for your drill. It works bot on pressure treated and that plastic wood. Anyone thinking about building a deck now or in the near future should snatch these up.

I actually used these last summer laboring for a contractor. We were putting in a deck on his new home build and the camo fasteners work great. Just make sure to take your time otherwise you can mess up and the screws will show. But the idea of the tool is a great idea, keeping a even gap on decking and shooting in a perfect angle that's hidden!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Swer15
    Newest Member
    Swer15