Skil 3601-RT 7

Jayking91

They sell something like that at my local Lowes but I've never used it...sorry. I imagine it's just a very specialized cross cut sled and as I recall it want too expensive. I would add, if your doing flooring, you could just use a circular and a guide to do the same thing. Maybe spend more tim king up your cuts but a simple jig could be made to do the same thing.

I have one... They're great for cross cuts. But don't try to switch it over to rips, takes way too long. Dust collection works well with a powerful shop vac.

Yeah I don't plan on using it for rips, but for cross cuts with a shop vac would be great. I could have the saw right in front of me instead of having to go outside or the garage. Thanks

They sell something like that at my local Lowes but I've never used it...sorry. I imagine it's just a very specialized cross cut sled and as I recall it want too expensive. I would add, if your doing flooring, you could just use a circular and a guide to do the same thing. Maybe spend more tim king up your cuts but a simple jig could be made to do the same thing.

Yeah, I could use circular saw but I can't have too much dust in poeples house, I don't thing using a jig saw would give me the cleanest cuts, but I'm open to new ideas. Thanks