Wireless Alarm System

regopit

I'm thinking about putting one in for the garage. My garage sets away from my house and I have a good amount of stuff in there I would like to keep safe. Has anyone installed one or have one. if so what brand and how do you like it.

If you are talking about a monitored system I use Vivint and have been happy with them.  But I know there is a company called Simpli Safe (spelled with the i at the end) that you install yourself and it is like $14.99 a month for monitoring, phone app access, and web access. 

The system in my house is Napco equipment. Our smoke/CO and windows are wireless and the keypad, motions and doors are wired.. So far so good. The window battery's went after about 2+ years or so and I changed them all along with smokes at the same time. It gave a nice warning on the keypad for quite some time before I got around to changing them so it's not like they just die without warning.

I had it installed and monitored by a local company.

I'm really not looking for a monitored system. I live next to a church and the cops always sit in the parking lot so I looking for a wireless system I can do my house and and place motion sensors in my garage and trailer that will set the base off thats in the house with a siren