Makita Brushless Grinder Set

ChrisK

Thanks Mike! I'm going to put that thing to use as soon as it comes in too. My Wife and I are going to be building a decorative retaining wall out front framed by some new gardens and this guy will make some quick work of over sized pavers!

• Like 1

That's a very nice deal! Its one helluva unit.

This is extremely tempting, problem is I have the fuel grinder but I'm almost over the fence on switching to makita. This would help lol

Interesting to hear! What's your thinking? 

Tough call I don't really need a new grinder or another battery platform to be honest. I do have that Makita sander but no batteries or charger. Thanks Chrisk now I'm thinking of things now!! I really want a Fuel SDS drill more though.

• Like 1

does this kit come with 1 or 2 batteries?

99.9% sure it comes with 1 battery.. the part number on HD is XAG03M1. The 1 is usually not on the end of makita part numbers. Usually a z or m for bare tool or kit.. I guessing the 1 means 1 battery.

Damn!! That's around $560!!!! Full price on the 2 battery kit over here is around $400 (€357) for some reason Home Depot is just selling these 1 battery kits at a great price.

HD did that on my M12 fuel hackzall. I bought the bare tool at first but they had a kit with the xc4.0ah for 10 dollars cheaper than the bare tool like 2 weeks later. You know what I did next was return the bare tool and bough the kit.

the $20 promo is something that is showing up as an automatic thing for me for i view the product page and add to cart. no tax for me, so i paid 158 with the promo. 

How exactly did you go about getting the additional $20 off?

Promotion Details

Price Valid : 05/15/2015 - 05/21/2015
$20 off $100 of select Makita products

$20 off $100 of eligible Makita products on a single order and customer receives the discount in cart. The $100 value is actual product cost (does not include shipping/handling, sales tax, or other miscellaneous costs), only one $20 discount can be applied per transaction.<br/>

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    HarvM
    Newest Member
    HarvM