Laying cement with the boys

Bigmikez

Put a lil cement on the side of the house this weekend with my lil bro and my sons it was a cool little project to work on with them this is my first time laying cement down by myself and it came out ok best part was seeing my lil bro & kiddos proud of helping out.

• Like 2

Lookin good man! Nice TIA shout out

you might not have as much of a problem With cracking since you dont have freezing and thawing cycles throughout the year where you are. In areas where the ground freezes things move a lot during the course of a year.. if you get any little separation and are concerned with water or anything getting in there (probably not too big of a concern) you could just run a bead of concrete specific caulking over it..

• Like 1

Lookin good man! Nice TIA shout out

you might not have as much of a problem With cracking since you dont have freezing and thawing cycles throughout the year where you are. In areas where the ground freezes things move a lot during the course of a year.. if you get any little separation and are concerned with water or anything getting in there (probably not too big of a concern) you could just run a bead of concrete specific caulking over it..

Adding to John's post. If you ever are in need of that caulk, the best is BASF Sonolastic NP1 in limestone. It will match and protect from water and expansion/contraction.

• Like 1

What up NER!! And Poison Thank u guys for the advice!

What's up brotha! I'm just loving life!

I've been a little spotty around here because I have been enjoying the beautiful California coast

when we were in LA I would have loved to make it out your way but I had my wife and two others to deal with and we were go go go..

The weather here is unreal

No Prob man Mayby next time and glad to hear U liked it out here bro LA is the places to be its nice out there,Are u back at home now? The weather out here has been great man not to hot not to cold I just wish it would rain a lil more to help out this drought were having.

flying out in the morning.. we bounced around from LA, up to Paso Robles and finished off in Santa Barbara. I hear you about the water.. big deal out here it seems... we passed by a big reservoir on our way to Paso that must have been 20' below full level.. someone in LA was saying some of their reservoirs have less than a years worth of backup water

I wish you could take some of our snow and rain for sure!!

We're already making plans to come back we loved it so much so we can definitely plan a meet up for next time