just another day and it starts

Nice...looks like its gonna be another long day lol

Ahhh not to bad just doing the footings pretty basic house then once we were done drove to the other side of the city to another house we are doing to build a landing and temp stairs so the other trades can get around lol the life of a framer

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

very cool that u work around all that Toronto.

Ya the life of a pro framer!!! Whoop whoop we build the bones of the house and make sure that bitch wont fall down and give all the other trades a canvas to add the lipstick and mascara.... the only down fall is all we do is frame so i wont ever become a master finish carpenter or master dry waller, tiler and all that i mean i can do all that but i dont do it every day its not in my job description as a posed to a reno/contractor guy who kinda do and know it all

Some places in Canada have insane restate prices because Chiness people are buying up everything. Vancouver is crazy you can't live there unless you make some serious money.

Yupp your right iv never been to vancouver but in my city your best bet is to get a house just out side of the city its crazy to try an own a house its at least 400 000 to buy a bungalow and 400 000 is cheap hahah but ya iv built some houses on some nice size propertys but for the most part you dont get to much.bang for your buck its stupid actually