Dewalt are coming to Dublin

Turner85

Does anyone know what to expect from this? I'm hoping to purchase some new tools if the price is right, but I've already been to a tool show this year with all the major brands there and ended up buying nothing because I could get them cheaper elsewhere. It was still a good experience seen and being able to handle the tools.

• 2 weeks later...

The best I've seen in the states is small giveaways. At one show, they gave away promo items if you bought something in store.

It's here today and tomorrow, I'll be attending tomorrow and see can they tempt me into spending some money

This turned out to be a bit of a letdown, i went with the intent to buy both the dws780 and the dch273. First off the dws780 was €100 more expensive than I can get it for elsewhere and that was a special show price. Then they hadn't even have the dch273 there but the older dch253 which is no interest in but the rep tried his hardest to get me buy to no avail. They also knew nothing about the cordless mitre saw and 16g nailer. Anyway I've since ordered my dch273 online and am currently shopping for the dws780