Echo PB-580 Backpack Blower

trogo

I recently obtained the newly released Echo PB-580T Backpack Blower.  It has a 58.2cc  2-stroke engine and produced an air stream at the tube of 510 cfm and 215 mph.  The dry weight is 22.7 lbs and it has a 68.3 oz fuel tank.  My first impression before using it was there was not enough power, however, after using it the power has proved to be sufficient to move heavy piles of water soaked leaves.   The ergonomics are very good and it has a molded back plate that circulates fresh air across your back,

Here is a video review I did for the Echo PB-580T.

I also have a Stihl BR600 Backpack Blower, which is bit lighter and has more power.  The Stihl has provided 3 years of maintenance free service and starts every time.  The Stihl BR600 is a better machine, but it's also $170 more expensive than this Echo model.  The Echo PB-770T would be the comparable unit for the Stihl BR600.

• Like 1

I ended up buying the same blower. Since it was so new I really didn't have much to go on. I actually thought about putting up a short review. This thing is a really nice blower. Thanks for the review.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk