Oh, man, I love my summer work schedule!

BK13

Four tens, so I get Fridays off. So I slept in ('till almost 5:30!) checked GJ, then hung out here. Cooked the GF and I breakfast, bacon to season the frying pan, bacon wrapped elk filets, scrambled eggs, and toast from bread from the local bakery. Yummy! Now, please excuse my food coma...

Four tens, so I get Fridays off. So I slept in ('till almost 5:30!) checked GJ, then hung out here. Cooked the GF and I breakfast, bacon to season the frying pan, bacon wrapped elk filets, scrambled eggs, and toast from bread from the local bakery. Yummy! Now, please excuse my food coma...

. What's up BK!! That's sounds like a great way to start a day bro!! I would like to have that 4 day 10hr shifts and have 3 days off that sound good man but there's not to many company's that I know do that around here, mon- that I leave the house at 4:45am and sometimes don't come home till 9:30-10:30 at night Friday's im home by like 6pm on the weekend my kids are up and running around the house no later than 7ish crazy kids!! I will admit though there's nothing better than waking up to my kiddos havering fun and getting along :)

Hey it's BK! I used to have a four ten and it was sweet. Longer days dealing with stuff but the three day break was nice. Plus you could work ot on one of the days you were off. As far as getting up.....450 to 5 every day. 7 days a week. I wish I could sleep in :(

Hey it's BK! I used to have a four ten and it was sweet. Longer days dealing with stuff but the three day break was nice. Plus you could work ot on one of the days you were off. As far as getting up.....450 to 5 every day. 7 days a week. I wish I could sleep in :(

Yeah, I worked Sunday, so I started my week +10 hours. I'll probably work all weekend next week, but this weekend I have my son, so no worky for me!

Honestly, fellas, I get bored when I'm not at work, at least when Nolan is with his mother. The bills seemed to have increased lately. So extra money for projects (and the new tools that I try to justify) is a little tight right now.