Bought some new tools (Klein and Bahco)

ItsaBanana

This is my first set of Bahco VDE and they feel very good quality. The grip is nice. The handle feels smooth yet strong. The tips of the drivers feel well made. Between Wera,CK and these new Bahco, I do not notice much of a difference. Handles are unique in their own ways but overall qaulity when working with these three brands feel no different (to me anyway). I can push down hard if needed and they just feel solid. All are within same price range, here in the UK anyway.

I will post up some photos later of the Pozi head differences. The CK drivers are slightly more chunky I think than the Bahco. I will have to check that out later.

• Like 1

Just a question: What's the difference of Bacho's orange VDE range and their red VDE range:

413476.jpgVS 374305.jpg

Pretty sure I'm gonna supplement my two VDE Wera screwdrivers with one of thoose (60 % sale in a local store), and luckily they don't overlapp in size with the two I already got. 

Just a question: What's the difference of Bacho's orange VDE range and their red VDE range:

413476.jpgVS 374305.jpg

Pretty sure I'm gonna supplement my two VDE Wera screwdrivers with one of thoose (60 % sale in a local store), and luckily they don't overlapp in size with the two I already got. 

My understanding is that it is simply the handles/grip that is different. My CK tools offer two types of VDE with exact same safety ratings etc. Only difference is the Triton drivers handles are designed to fit a hand and the regular CK Dextro are smooth. I think that is the same with the red vs orange Bahco. I could be wrong.

Hey banana what that voltage checker like I look for a new one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So far from todays use, it is pretty good. No false readings. Had it in a few computers around motherboard and power supplies and picking up the volts. Also tested it at home on known live plugs so forth and lights up good. Paid 24 British pounds and happy enough with it that I will be going back to get a few more.