Framers heaven

torontotoolman

Are those the Skil 77 Magnesium saws? How do you like them? I have a really old Skill worm drive that has seen better day's. I'm thinking about getting the Skil or the Bosch worm drive saw and retire the old one

Buddy the mag 77 are nice very light but you gotta be a little more delicate with them there not as tough as the old skills have you tried or heard of makita hypoid saws there great and powerful bassically same as a wormdrive but more efficient

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That picture of the saws and nail guns is nice. There is just something about nice organized tools that catches my eye.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh ya the difference between a pro and a shoe maker right there everything has a place and goes back to it and guns are oiled right befoe you pull em out the trailor

Buddy the mag 77 are nice very light but you gotta be a little more delicate with them there not as tough as the old skills have you tried or heard of makita hypoid saws there great and powerful bassically same as a wormdrive but more efficient

Yeah I just recently caught wind of the Makita Hypoid Saws. They look pretty good, I'm gonna check out some reviews on them. I know that AvE dude on YouTube took that saw apart. 

Yeah I just recently caught wind of the Makita Hypoid Saws. They look pretty good, I'm gonna check out some reviews on them. I know that AvE dude on YouTube took that saw apart.

Ya i seen that one and he really didnt have anything bad to say about it lol iv heard really great things about the makita hypoid but the skilsaw mag 77 is a great saw no doubt about it