Someone ran over my mailbox today :/

Justin Hernandez

Wow that's too bad, hope you can repair without to big of a hassle.

Tree trimming company came thru to clear branches away from power lines and managed to crush my mail box a little. Luckily they replaced it for us.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Any company here would just keep going

Man this is crazy because just about a month ago some dummy who didn't tie is wood/lumber down was turning the corner fast and a piece of sheet wood flew into my box and it's less then 6month that we bought it... What's goin on with people and mail boxes lately lol

The war on mailboxes is bigger than the war on drugs. Its big money for mailbox manufactures  

That sucks man. We had to replace our post last winter, them mailbox was fine though. My dad got it with the blade on our tractor while clearing the snow off our driveway and he hit it while turning around. We have gone through at least three mailboxes in the last ten years. Our mailbox was hit a couple of years ago and this time we just left it instead of replacing it.

My uncle works for a drilling company and his post is an old auger off a drill rig. Needless to say it hasn't been taken out.

Nice!! How is it in the ground?? Did he just drill it into the ground?

I have my mailbox get run over 3 times and blown up with firecrackers once so my solution was to put my mailbox by a tree and put a steel pole in with concrete hasent been hit ever sinve

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thats crazy. It better be a huge tree because they will still hit it here 

Man that really stinks.  Time to reinforce the living crap out of the next one. Make the next offender say ouch for being an idiot

Yup, the next person who hits it will have parts missing off the car

Nice!! How is it in the ground?? Did he just drill it into the ground?

Thats crazy. It better be a huge tree because they will still hit it here

Yup, the next person who hits it will have parts missing off the car

Yes it is a big tree worried it might come down during a storm but haven't been hit in over 5 years

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk