T stak

DarynH

Who really knows but Home Depot might have decided to stop carrying T-stak's or Dewalt might be pulling the plug. They didn't really take off here in the USA compared to the Toughboxes. What really hurt T-stacks was how much the cart cost 100 bucks is kinda crazy same problem with the tough box cart though its almost the same price as the boxes it carries.

• 3 months later...

I've got a Dewalt two drawer unit that strokes all of my electrical equipment and supplies. Really useful tool box John. I've also got the Dewalt Tough Systam small tool box which actually is large enough to store my corded Milwaukee Sawzall with a bunch of blades. Great tool box!

• Like 1

I've got a Dewalt two drawer unit that strokes all of my electrical equipment and supplies. Really useful tool box John. I've also got the Dewalt Tough Systam small tool box which actually is large enough to store my corded Milwaukee Sawzall with a bunch of blades. Great tool box!

Wish I had a toolbox that stroked all my kit mate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3