New TIA gear

george frontino

Hey TIA and crew. Im not sure if this is in the right place but i just wanted to show you guys my new TIA gear that i got in the mail today. If you dont have some, you should go to tiagear.com and order some. feed9c80a6295ca4f844825eba790de2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea. Your fine. Good haul man.

Millerz

Thanks guys. Ill get working on some posts. I have some things that i can do reviews on. Out of this list tell me what you want to see and ill write them up.

Dewalt heated jacket

Dewalt miter saw dw716

Dewalt rolling miter saw stand

Husky 8 gallon air compressor

Husky framing nailgun and palm nailer

Dewalt educational materials

Irwin spade bit set

I am looking to get into the same type of reviews that TIA does so this would be a step in the right direction if you guys want to see these reviews from me.

(I am 15 and these are all my tools that i have payed for just so you guys know how passionate i am about this kind of stuff)

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Ill get working on some posts. I have some things that i can do reviews on. Out of this list tell me what you want to see and ill write them up.

Dewalt heated jacket

Dewalt miter saw dw716

Dewalt rolling miter saw stand

Husky 8 gallon air compressor

Husky framing nailgun and palm nailer

Dewalt educational materials

Irwin spade bit set

I am looking to get into the same type of reviews that TIA does so this would be a step in the right direction if you guys want to see these reviews from me.

(I am 15 and these are all my tools that i have payed for just so you guys know how passionate i am about this kind of stuff)

Dewalt heated jacket would be cool. I have the Milwaukee heated jacket. And I really enjoy it. Its a oldest version from when they first released. But I got it for work but when I opened it it was so nice looking I've never wore it to work. Lol. So it still looks brand new.

Millerz

Dewalt heated jacket would be cool. I have the Milwaukee heated jacket. And I really enjoy it. Its a oldest version from when they first released. But I got it for work but when I opened it it was so nice looking I've never wore it to work. Lol. So it still looks brand new.

Millerz

you got it. One review on my dewalt heated jacket coming up tomorrow. Anything else you want to see?

First off nice gear bro and Thanks for supporting the crew second I would like to see what you think of the husky 8gallon I have the same one and really like it a lot though I haven't used it much since I got the rolair still I've really liked it so far

sure thing. Husky compressor coming up too

George I came here a dewalt man, let's just say that this place has diversified my tools particularly red.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cool. i love dewalt because that was my first set of tools but regardless of color all tools can live in peace in my tool trailer without discrimination

George I came here a dewalt man, let's just say that this place has diversified my tools particularly red.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbo same here brotha I was a super Dewalt fanboy and only bought Dewalt now I'm scrolling down all the sections from orange blue neon green and lots of red as of late lol
  • Like 1