Finally a barrel Grip Jigsaw to NA

Marcv76

I like what I see but I don’t terribly regret having already picked up a “standard” BL. The way Makita shaped the body of it you can basically barrel grip it already if it feels better. That was a subtle touch that I didn’t notice before buying it that I really like. Not as much of a fan of being forced to use the electronic load-sensing though. Although you can adjust to it easily enough, I would have preferred the option to modulate via the trigger old-school style.

• 2 weeks later...

OP means “finally in USA” I’m assuming. They’ve been in Canada for ages and plenty of Americans imported them from here. 

I picked one up for a good deal months ago and still haven’t used it lol. Then the M18 version was announced which would realistically suit me a little better. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 10:08 AM, Bremon said:

OP means “finally in USA” I’m assuming. They’ve been in Canada for ages and plenty of Americans imported them from here. 

I picked one up for a good deal months ago and still haven’t used it lol. Then the M18 version was announced which would realistically suit me a little better. 

Yes I meant "finally in USA". I almost ordered it form Canada a few month back.