Jigsaw

sadfkjnbb

Your the best Chrisk. I love you man!  If I ever needed THE most expensive tool made, I can count on you to know about it. The mafell is awesome. Oh an up date on my search for the Bosch ROS65VCL 5" / 6 " VS Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control & L-Boxx3, JCCayer in Canada say they can get it for me. But at a premium. Lol. We will see if they can. 

• Like 2

Do it John! Absolutely awesome machine! Bosch really did good with this one! If the sheet sander comes down it'll be next up but as it stands I'll probably get the LS130 from Festool. The Bosch hasn't come down yet :(

1 minute ago, JimboS1ice said:

But really the Carvex isn't that much more than the Bosch

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually why I gave the price. It's a phenomenal machine with the brushless motor for a decent (sure it's expensive but it ain't made in China) price and includes a premium case to boot plus couple with the DC, the dust shield and the blade insert there is no chip out and the dust is t really an issue.

It's actually why I gave the price. It's a phenomenal machine with the brushless motor for a decent (sure it's expensive but it ain't made in China) price and includes a premium case to boot plus couple with the DC, the dust shield and the blade insert there is no chip out and the dust is t really an issue.

Seems like the accessories are about the same what you get with the Bosch but the systainers seem much nicer than the Lboxx

Jimbo

I've got many Systainers and maybe a half dozen k boxxes Jimbo. It is truly preference. I love the Systainers, super easy and I've picked up a bunch of specialized ones with drawer etc and spent some time moving my Domino DF500 into one of the new sysports and loaded the pull out drawer with three common types of tenons that I use. The Bosch ones have a larger footprint but I think it's easier to stack the Systainers as there is one moving part to secure the, whereas there are two on the l boxxes. The l boxxes are really well constructed and I like them too. It's really what you are looking for. If you want storage that is neat, professional and keeps things well organized with multiple ways of accessing tools, the Systainer or l boxx system will serve quite well. If you want waterproof super durable boxes the Dewalt tough system is the way to go. A cheaper alternative is the Dewalt tstack system. I've got one of each of the latter and they are both great boxes. The problem, like all cordless tool systems is, you really can't mix and match across the brands. So when you pick one it is easier to stay. Also for prices, the Tanos Systainers and Sortimo l boxxes are comparable in price in most cases, Systainer beats them, in some areas whereas l boxx beats Systainer in some areas. Dan isn't a fan of the l boxxes but I like mine. I just have more Festools than Bosch' and am well entrenched in the Systainer line and truthfully I do like them better. I'll try to post some pics of the storage units I have.

• Like 1

Also, for the Carvex accessory kit you get. The base Carvex doesn't come with a lot but the base set is pretty amazing. It has a circle cutting base that is amazing and an articulating base that allows the machine to bisect any angle while maintains contact with both sides. Multi material bases etc. pretty neat kit.

Your really starting to sell me on the Carvex! I'm not a fan of the Lboxx the plastic just seems thin and cheap to me. I like the handle of it but it doesn't seem like it would hold up to some heavier banging. I agree the tough system is awesome those things are rugged as hell.

Jimbo

• Like 1