Diamond Calk/ Horse Shoe/ Diamalloy

phffter

anyone collect? an old USA  tool manufacturer swallowed up by industry conglomeration, a shell of what they where.

they seemed to have an omg lineup of pliers.

i find these on flea bay. attempt not to spend big $ on them. i do like to acquire the green dipped handles.

without posting up the m/n's. here's my feeble assemblage.

drivers and odd balls to follow.

d1.JPG

d2.JPG

d3.JPG

d4.JPG

d5.JPG

d6.JPG

d7.JPG

d8.JPG

d9.JPG

• Like 3

my anemic collection of drivers.

long shafted slots, and an incomplete set of nut drivers.

seems that diamond branded drivers are rare, and the occassional one that shows up on fleabay is over my price range.

005.JPG

006.JPG

• 5 years later...

Hi Bob

Bruce M W from New Zealand

I have enjoyed the wonderful practical use of DiamAlloy what some around here call parrot beak or polly pliers

Or very adjustable pliers. we use them particularly when doing plumbing work on our farm where we run Beef cattle and sheep.  We send our grass only fed Beef bred Hill country( Means born and raised on grass in rough hill country) for a year and a half seeing man about two or three times before going to a market where we purchase and run on flatter easier country, grass only to around 800Kgs (1750-1800ibs)  yes they are mean spirited at times to each other and we the shepherds.

If you get any of these tools which are a bit to shabby for your collection I would love to hear from you and purchase them.

We simply work them and they are the best I have ever used, they some how fit your hand and are smooth to work with.

Yours sincerely

Bruce

worsy@xtra..co.nz

+64 21 856585