Makita LXRH011

Conductor562

Ran across Makita new 18V Brushless 1" SDS+ hammer today.

lxrh011.jpg

While the dust collector operates with a separate motor, it piggybacks the drills battery for power. Can't imagine getting great runtime out of it but I don't suppose that's anything an extra battery can't fix. Makita claims it's got performance equal to competing 36V models (less runtime) and is the first 18V SDS hammer with a 1" capacity. No news on retail price yet but if I were a betting man I'd bet it won't be had for cheap.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

hi 

Sorry for not having replied :-/

I come from Denmark in Europe, tools it is quite expensive here compared to the U.S.A.

475$ without battery but I had already them.

The price of an LXDT06 with 2 battery and charger is 600$ so you can get an idea of ​​what the price is.

But it is much cheaper than other machines with vacuum cleaner

Almost everyone here uses Hilti or Makita and Hilti 36V cordless with vacuum cleaner costs $ 1,600 with 2 battery

• Like 1

in Aus its not much more than competing models (i.e. Brushless, 3 mode Bosch).

I can't see it blowing away the competition (how do they decide the capacity?  Bosch says 3/4", does the Makita do 1" in the same time?)

I bought this tool a while ago, tool only without the dust collector and it works great.  I drill a lot of 1/2" holes and I have another contractor that has the dewalt 20v version and my Makita is way better.  I would say its comparable to my corded version of the same Makita drill, but at times the gap varies, but I still love the tool.