Makita bluetooth jobsite speaker

kornomaniac

okay so I took the chance and ordered it.  I'm actually very pleased with this speaker.

First off, the sound.  I will compare it to my bose soundlink.  It is similar, but the bose will sound a lot fuller and richer.  The makita still gives a great sound, and actually better than I expected.  The volume is pretty good too.  I would say my bose soundlink get  a little louder but not by too much. 

I really like the small portability of the speaker and of course and the fact that it uses the same battery, makes it much more convenient than using my bose (which when it was dying, I had to find a plug close by to where im working to charge.)  I

You could maybe find better sounding outdoor/rugged speakers in a similar price range that should hold up pretty well but I'm very happy with this option.

Great info! How's the BT range on this little guy? Now that I'm getting my foot into the Makita platform again, I've been looking at this speaker as an upgrade for my M12 BT speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was playing with the DMR200 the other day. It's actually quite big. It's small enough to be portable, but it really isn't that much smaller or lighter than the DMR108.
I love the idea of the cell phone compartment on the back, but they vented the little door and notched it for a cord. Seems odd not to make it dust proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was playing with the DMR200 the other day. It's actually quite big. It's small enough to be portable, but it really isn't that much smaller or lighter than the DMR108.
I love the idea of the cell phone compartment on the back, but they vented the little door and notched it for a cord. Seems odd not to make it dust proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to know! I'll most likely keep my M12 if do get the DMR200 but don't have the room to carry the m18 BT radio. Also I usually just use Spotify radio when I feel like changing it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...