Dehumidifier Suggestions

Good Day Crew!

My main workshop is in the basement, typical concrete floor, with cinder block walls, that I will be painting at some point. I don't have a huge problem with humidity, or dampness, however you can feel it at times.  Currently I'm using those disposable hanging damp-rid bags, and damp-rid tubs, which usually fill up in 2 weeks.  I am looking for some suggestions, recommendations, and ideas to keep the humidity down in the workshop.

Appreciate any advice,

-Steven

Isn't your furnace and a/c in the basement? You could cut in a supply and return air grill in the duct work, switch a few wires around the circuit board on the furnace to slow down the blower motor so it pulls out maximum moisture without cooling the room down so quick. Done.

Or buy a roll around dehumidifier with a built in pump so you don't have to mess with my first suggestion haha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have the Idylis brand, been in my basement going pretty much round the clock, it does the job well, no complaints. Just may have to level the casters on it so I doesn't start to vibrate

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1