Anyone know when the 6.0 is coming out?

AnonymousJoe

1500 W / 18 V = 83.3 A

EneRacer has 2 cells in parallel, so that's 83.3 A / 2 = 41.7 A discharge rate per cell @ 1500 W.

However the datasheet for Panasonic NCR20700A hasn't listed any specifications above 30 A discharge rate: http://akkuplus.de/mediafiles/Datenblatt/Panasonic/Panasonic_NCR20700A.pdf

Just going on what bosch say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, PH1 said:

1500 W / 18 V = 83.3 A

EneRacer has 2 cells in parallel, so that's 83.3 A / 2 = 41.7 A discharge rate per cell 1500 W.

However the datasheet for Panasonic NCR20700A hasn't listed any specifications above 30 A discharge rate: http://akkuplus.de/mediafiles/Datenblatt/Panasonic/Panasonic_NCR20700A.pdf

Only 2 cells? You mean two rows of cells?

Also, the above didn't really answer WHY the 6Ah Bosch batteries perform poorly (or poorer than the 5Ah anyway).

I believe it's because the cells used (3000mAh) aren't capable of the same current (A) as the 2000mAh and 2500mAh cells used in 4Ah and 5Ah batteries. Someone who knows battery tech better can hopefully offer a better answer.

17 minutes ago, dwain said:

Only 2 cells? You mean two rows of cells?

For this calculation, where you know the total current discharge rate from the battery pack only the number of cells in parallel matters as they have to share the total current discharge between them regardless of how many cells are in series. But yes it has 10 cells in total in a 5S2P configuration (2 parallel rows of 5 cells).

2 minutes ago, PH1 said:

For this calculation, where you know the total current discharge rate from the battery pack only the number of cells in parallel matters as they have to share the total current discharge between them regardless of how many cells are in series. But yes it has 10 cells in total in a 5S2P configuration (2 parallel rows of 5 cells).

Yep, you're totally right. Cells in series only combine voltage, so it's the number of rows  that counts.

Had me puzzled for a minute there!

2 minutes ago, dwain said:

Yep, you're totally right. Cells in series only combine voltage, so it's the number of rows  that counts.

Had me puzzled for a minute there!

have now edited my post to say 2 rows of cells in parallel, to avoid any confusion. That's a better way to describe it, so thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
don´t you mean the dewalt 6,0Ah batteries in this thread ?

they are just "around the corner" !

anyone know this date ?

also the flexvolt 9,0Ah batteries to be released when ?

what I know for sure is the abbreviation

= x

so a x2 kit willhabe 2x flexvolt battery with 9,0ah 

cheers

Yes I was supposed to post this in another thread !! I will re post lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk