Look what I found!

RickyMcGrath

They have multiple similar products at Canadian Tire, which is the only retailer I've seen it at around these parts. Hopefully they are good quality.

Yeah. All those products are showing up in Home Depot now. They're spread out among stores. Some stores have the smaller 1400amp units and some have the two battery bench charger.

The wheeled charger is $299
This jump box is $249
The smaller jump box is $149
And the bench charger is $99

• Like 1

2d8b12f72a35cc94b82e121c84ac35a2.jpg

Initial impressions are that this thing is very well built. I'm doing the initial charge on it now. The compressor has a digital setting. You choose the PSI, start it and it fills until the PSI reaches the setting and shuts off. Very nice feature.

Has USB chargers, lights on the back, detachable leads. The leads are short. VERY short. So the jump box needs to sit on top of the battery basically. But, I imagine an option to buy longer leads since they are detachable quick connect.

It also has a watt meter for the 110v outlets to tell you how many watts draw you have.

• Like 1

I read the specs on it at Canadian tire....i get it charges using usb..and jump starts a car battery...and has ac outlets...do you plug this in to charge ..it.. ?  how long does it take to charge this ? how long can i power a tool off this ? . ...

It was about 75% charged so I can't say for sure. You plug an extension cord into the back. It also has a cigarette light option to charge from the vehicle once you jump started it. This thing is super heavy duty. I can see this being a very useful piece of equipment.
  • Like 1

I read the specs on it at Canadian tire....i get it charges using usb..and jump starts a car battery...and has ac outlets...do you plug this in to charge ..it.. ?  how long does it take to charge this ? how long can i power a tool off this ? . ...

So I'm going on 3 hours and it's still topping off the charge.
  • Like 2

Which one did you see?

I'm curious if they're doing the same thing as around here. Only certain stores are getting certain models while other stores are getting other models.

It was either the smaller one or the one that looks like the radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

What a great find! Have not seen these in Michigan yet. I have been looking for a jump box. Now I will look for these ones. Thanks Ricky!

I was looking to add one to my Christmas list as my 500amp one just isn't cutting it.

I saw someone in Canada posted these so I decided to wait. Thankfully, I found this in the top stock today.

It seems to be very well built. The way I am looking at it currently is that Baccus Global has been making the Stanley and B&D units for quite sometime so the quality must be there and the feedback must be positive. Stanley B&D is the parent company for DeWalt so if there were issues, they wouldn't let Baccus put the DeWalt name in the product. It also has the highest amps and watt ratings of any unit I can find. So it boils work on my diesel.
  • Like 3

Picked up the bench charger last night. I have initial mixed thoughts. It's very lightweight, light gauge housing. Only comes with one set of leads. The second set has to be purchased separately to take advantage of the dual charge capabilities. The features are fantastic if they work as advertised. I'm going to look for some old batteries to test out. My diesel truck is in the body shop so I can't give it a good testing this week. Once I get my truck back, I'm going to do a little testing on both units to see.

The units are all built by the same company and the other units that are branded CAT, Stanley and B&D all have positive reviews.

• Like 1