B_riceL

Hi I'm Brice, I'm a engineering student in college and love making stuff. Im still learning quite a bit so small, simple questions may come up then I'll have an in-depth conversation about what I do know. I will probably visit in large swings as my interests vary, and when they vary I swing my attention, time, and money to that interest. They range from tools, bikes, boots, anything leather, school, dogs, trucks, working out, guns, and hiking. So when I'm interested in tools, I will visit and be active often, if I'm not I will be gone for a bit. 

I'll talk about all of those interests, but in terms of tools I am big in to Milwaukee. I have mostly 12v but I am starting to get some 18v for this christmas and the string trimmer once i have enough money. (see: college student) I like organization, however I am horrible at doing it. I have a constant battle between my garage tool boxes, and my truck tool box. 

I hope I can be a positive addition to this forum, get some great ideas, and meet some great people. I also attached a pic of my dog cause she is beautiful, and was going to show my toolboxes but cant find a pic right now. 

IMG_7915.jpg

-Brice

• Like 3

Just now, kruton said:

Very cool. I'm a civil engineer as well, it's a great field to be in.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Awesome! I'm hoping it will be good! Just need to graduate. I really don't like school but I realize I have to go to do what I want. 

Do you have your PE yet?

Awesome! I'm hoping it will be good! Just need to graduate. I really don't like school but I realize I have to go to do what I want. 

Do you have your PE yet?

Yeah I've had my PE for a while, and let me tell you it's the greatest feeling when you get that letter (well I guess it's an e-mail now) that says you passed! Have you taken the FE yet?

2 minutes ago, kruton said:

Yeah I've had my PE for a while, and let me tell you it's the greatest feeling when you get that letter (well I guess it's an e-mail now) that says you passed! Have you taken the FE yet?

I bet its a great feeling! No I haven't taken the FE yet. Im a junior right now, I will probably take it Spring of 18. We have FE classes built into our degree plan so I will have a decent baseline of knowledge to take it. 

12 minutes ago, B_riceL said:

She sure did! Made a great dog though. Only thing I wish she would do was fetch and bird hunt. Can't really expect that from a herding breed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Im a hunter as well and my yellow lab would not retrieve a bird even if she was trained to...but shes a great pup!

Hey, Im a hunter as well and my yellow lab would not retrieve a bird even if she was trained to...but shes a great pup!

Well at least it's not just my dog! I think they are stubborn sometimes and decide they are never going to do something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1