Hilti 36V SDS TE 30-A36 - oztooltalk review

dwain

No I cannot lol but I have seen many many many Hilti tools on sites used by a variety of trades so they must be doing something right!

edit; of course it goes without saying that the video was great Dwain, you and Mike really kick ass. The amount of footage and editing with these videos must be staggering. Also like that you guys talk like normal people; don't we all get sidetracked now and then? It can't just be me; "what was I talking about?" "I dunno" ? 

• Like 1

Great Video, I love the TE30-A36, but the price is nuts. Deep down, I am a cheap bastard. As much as I love the tool, I would have a very hard time buying one for me personally. Even with the warranty. There aren't enough tools on the 36V platform for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I hardly saw any vibration in the tool or your hands, that was awesome

yeah it's really impressive.

HiltiWpg, I just heard a 36V angle grinder if coming to Aus. Sounds exciting...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bremon said:

The problem with that is imagine having a nicad hammer drill for another 8 years covered by warranty. No thanks. I'd rather spend less, but more frequently, and always have the latest tech. 

Don't the newer Lion Hilti packs work on their older tool?

i think it's less about having a tool for twenty years (i agree it would be a dinosaur), and more about super reliability on a top performer for 8-10 years. and next day service if something does go wrong.