Helping our huricane Harvey affected crew members

WeldfabNeil

Do we have any crew members who were affected by huricane harvey, an how so?

I would like to help. I can send online giftcard if you can provide me with some sort of proof or send stuff once mail is restored.

I just dropped off a box truck of church donations, an picked up a good friend. I am leaving texas today but continued prayers for those affected. 

• Like 2

Personally I don't give to the red cross. I think they do a lot of good, but also have a lot of poorly spent funds. I do think there better then nothing. 

I went down there shortly after to pick up a friend. She was working there but didn't know many people an lost her apartment. She needed a place to stay an my girlfriend offered our couch till stuff gets sorted out. My moms church found out an quickly put together donations. I left with a rental box truck of diapers, chainsaws, water, etc. Wasn't sure how close I could get to pick her up an were I was dropping off stuff. She was able to get to a shelter an I was able to get somewhat close. 

Even before getting into Texas it was utility truck after utility truck after emergency vehicle after after united rentals flatbed, etc etc. Getting fuel in north Texas we all waited in line just sorta in silence. A few kind words from people but nobody complained. Even looks of people in cars on the road was just weird.