Screwdrivers

firefighter4187

All this talking about screw drivers (and other tools) I couldn't help myself. Last night I went and bought this Milwaukee 10 in 1. I know it's not Proto or one of the other big boys but I love it. Milwaukee 10 in 1 ratchet screwdriver.jpg

Are you ragging on me? :lol: I'm not a tool snob, just a tad snooty. Not everything has to be Proto, just most of it.

Milwaukee hand tools are pretty nice. Dan is a big fan of them.

That was funny Dr. Conductor, I can tell your not a tool snob. Reading all your posts, you appreciate good tools that will last. Yes I got it at home depot. It was $16. The ratchet mechanism is smooooth. It accepts any hex bit so I put some of my shockwave bits in it and they worked perfectly. It really does feel well built. You can tell they thought about what they were making. I also broke down and bought the fastback and the needle nose electricians pliers. The pliers are very solid also.

That was funny Dr. Conductor, I can tell your not a tool snob. Reading all your posts, you appreciate good tools that will last. Yes I got it at home depot. It was $16. The ratchet mechanism is smooooth. It accepts any hex bit so I put some of my shockwave bits in it and they worked perfectly. It really does feel well built. You can tell they thought about what they were making. I also broke down and bought the fastback and the needle nose electricians pliers. The pliers are very solid also.
Everyone should have a fastback haha, i need to get one! And again those needle nose have so many features!

http://www.dewalt.com/tools/hand-tools-measuring-tools-short-tapes-dwht33385l.aspx

I like the dewalt tape measure but I just bought a good one the other day 

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/Tools/MeasuringTools/Tapes/PRD~0577101P/Mastercraft+Tape+Measure.jsp?locale=en

Mine is broke down into like every single fraction, really helps out... I always found stanley made the best tape measures... It''s the only ones my friend will buy

That's a nice tape measure Sierra. I have Stanley ones. Just like the simplicity of them. I'm sure there not as durable as that dewalt or the Milwaukee ones that are going to come out. Fractions are great Conductor but my eyes can't take that. To many marks and my head starts spinning.

• 3 months later...