Two questions, tables saws and adhesives

I just got a used Craftsman table saw and although I'll eventually upgrade I've got to deal with using this one for now.  You don't find too many cheap used saws that work well and have a riving knife built in.  This one doesn't have a specific riving knife, but it has a blade guard that's supported by what effectively serves as a riving knife.  Problem is the blade isn't lining up with the 'knife' even though all parts seem to fit together as they should.  Are there spacers out there that are designed to adjust a blade left and right on the arbor?  Also, my new blade, a 7" Diablo combo is .04 thick while the saw's knife is .08.  So in addition to adding a spacer on the arbor it looks like I need to get a thicker blade.  Any suggestion there?

Question (subject) number two...caulk adhesives that will stick to plastic.  I use liquid nails heavy duty for a lot of my slap together projects but it doesn't seem to stick to regular 4 mil sheet plastic that well.  Can anyone suggest a caulk tube adhesive that sticks to both sheet plastic and wood well?

• 3 months later...