Tesla Green set up a house down the street

65refinyellow

On 12/21/2021 at 7:18 AM, wingless said:

What does it mean that “Tesla set up a house to be green “?

Tesla quietly does solar roofing, too but the media attention is in other Elon Musk businesses.

I just have never seen a construction crew be set up in very nice digs. Musk has endless cash and spares no expense. I have never seen anything like it.

He’s the second richest man in the  world behind makeup king Bernard Arnaud whom some say is one his way to 300 billion using an unregulated free reign and owning 100 makeup and skincare companies (among other monopolies) in a way that would run afoul in the USA.

Edited by 65refinyellow

Thought Tesla did home solar electric stuff, but didn’t locate link, thanks.

While I fully support exploration of alternative energy sources, like solar electricity generation there are many aspects that I find severely objectionable.

One is adding to the financial burden imposed on future, unborn generations with tax credits and any other money games.

Another is that deterioration / degradation of solar electric panels when exposed to sunlight causes me to question the payback versus lifetime equation.

Also this is another funnel for American cash to China, financed by China, horrible for America’s future.

Finally, the creation of solar electric panels causes terrible pollution of our planet.  IMO it doesn’t matter that the pollution is in China, it is still on Earth.

• Like 1