Milwaukee Pipeline 2022

Jronman

The first Milwaukee Pipeline of 2022 has happened. We got quite a few long awaited tools and some we did not expect. There seemed to be missing anything new in the MX Fuel and Packout product offerings. Also hand tools had a much smaller presence than they have had in previous years.

What was your favorite announcements? Mine was probably the next gen drills an impacts because they fix the previous versions.

Good question.  To be honest I haven't heard much about the new releases.  I received an email with some of the tools I think they had a belt sander and an inverter that looked cool.  Didn't realize they had a new gen of drills and impacts, will have to take a look.

On 7/5/2022 at 8:32 AM, Eric - TIA said:

Good question.  To be honest I haven't heard much about the new releases.  I received an email with some of the tools I think they had a belt sander and an inverter that looked cool.  Didn't realize they had a new gen of drills and impacts, will have to take a look.

I am kinda surprised you guys didn't go

• Like 1

We got a dual battery blower with 600 cfm and 145 mph announced today. There was also official information from the Milwaukee ceo that a snowblower is in the works. I think august is supposed to be when we get more info on ope with snowblower expected for 2023.  Also mx fuel stuff last half of 2022 and Packout has more to come this year. https://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-snowblower-packout-mx-fuel-pipeline-2022-teasers/