wingless' Griot's Garage Brilliant Finish Foaming Sprayer

wingless

My 2022 Porsche Macan is vacuumed, washed and dried after usage, prior to being covered until the next usage.

My thought was about speeding / improving the process so I purchased this Griot's Garage Brilliant Finish Foaming Sprayer, item 51140.

So far I've been VERY happy w/ all the Griot's Garage items I've purchased, including this Brilliant Finish Foaming Sprayer.

This appears well-made, w/ a nice pistol grip hose nozzle. The nozzle body is cast zinc w/ a black plastic overmold. The nozzle overmold has deep slotted ribs w/ finger contours to help the grip. It has a standard brass valve w/ knurled threaded max adjustment knob w/ a standard zinc wire loop hold open bail. There is a molded plastic hanging loop. The inlet includes a domed stainless filter screen.

The pistol grip nozzle inlet and outlet both have standard 3/4-11.5NH Garden Hose Threads (GHT). The outlet has a plastic pull collar quick connect coupler. This coupler permits easy connect / disconnect to the reservoir / foaming nozzle assembly. The coupler fit permits gravity to automatically maintain the cup on the bottom during operation.

The cup capacity is about 5½ cups / 44 oz, specified at 32 oz, but that molded tick mark leaves the cup w/ plenty of additional capacity. My usage is to put about 3-4 oz of liquid car soap into the cup, then slowly fill w/ water (to limit internal cup foaming).  The cup is retained to the foaming nozzle w/ molded coarse threads, about two full turns from attached to removed.

The plastic foaming nozzle does an excellent job of quickly covering the entire vehicle in soapy foam.

The cup capacity is ideal for covering an entire SUV, four wheels and wheel wells in soapy foam.

REALLY like this device having the garden hose operation, NOT requiring me to break out / return my pressure washer required for other similar devices.

Zero hesitation w/ me recommending this product.

53002996656_53d624ce4a_c.jpg

53003371135_16cd971f81_c.jpg

53003470028_c675f58eec_c.jpg

53002400347_e0b148e21c_c.jpg

53003371110_fec5173d72_c.jpg

53002996621_94e59546af_c.jpg