DeWALT 1/4" E6.3 hex shank inside pipe cutter

Altan

I remember a plumber who needed a tool like this to cut a waste pipe between two joists which were close to each other and this was going to be useful to cut it from inside the pipe, actually the pipe was around 40cm long from a tee connection which was held by a very tight rubber and it was not coming out as it was old. I advised him to cut it slowly slowly piece by piece with a multitool and he wanted to do it quickly and preferred to just pull it out and the pipe suddenly came out and went to his mouth and broke 6 top front teeth like a curve, exactly the shape of the pipe, he got up and spat 6 pieces of bloody purls (the broken teeth) on the floor and the first thing he said was " It is going to be a big cost now!" so he was upset for losing money but not losing the natural teeth that would work hundred times better than the teeth he was going to have with the help of a dentist. I don't feel bad for stupid guys like this, a Persian saying says " People deserve what they have/get/are." If you always do risky work one day you will pay for it, maybe now or after 30 years, but it will catch you one day! 

• 4 weeks later...