What tool do you want to see a review of?

toolsinaction

I'd like to see the Dewalt generator that starts with 18 volt batteries reviewed.  Yes , .... I know it's not a "tool" , but you aren't going to buy one if you don't already have 18V Dewalt tools.

How about a Dewalt 18V grease gun review? Oh Yeah ,........ Dewalt hasn't discovered the profit potential of an 18V grease gun yet !  :o   

• 3 weeks later...

Bought the dc213 with nano battery today. Machine, 2 battery, charger a box and also a dewalt tool case size big was included for the moderate price of 770 dollar exlcuded the vat or what it is called in english. For a private customer it would have cost 961 dollar.

I hope I will be satisfied with the machine. I have a old Hilti but it has cord and no variable speed trigger. Very anoying when the drill bit starts to move of loacation just when you start to drill in hard concrete. Hopefully this variable speed on the dewalt can prevent this "isue"

First thing tomorow morning will be to pick it up at my wholesales shop. www.ahlsell.se

Do not know if you have in the states but this one dc213k is the same machine as yours but it actually have the chippin mode. It is called xrp 3 way here in sweden.. I will test it for a few days and let you know what I think of it. Have never been disapionted at a dewalt tool before so this one will proberly also be great.

http://www.dewalt.se/powertools/productdetails/catno/DC213KL/

Ok, have now used the DC213 concrete hammer drill. First thing that surprised me was how small and lightwiegt it is. I drilled about 50 small holes yesterday for attaching cables. The machine was easy and very nice to use. The performance is equal or maybee even better than my old Hilti with cord. Little vibrations. Overall I´m very saticfied with the purchase.

Best thing is that the 18 V battery fit with my DCD960 drill. That is one of the best thing with Dewalt.

The only thing that I think could be better is the "drill stop" on the DC213. It feels a little bit cheap but works.

To top thing of, I´m very happy I bought this drill. No more cord, no more extra cable and looking for outlets. Performance is great, still on the first charge after more than 50 holes. I can recomend this drill to anyone who wants a small, lightweigt and easy to use drill.

one more thing about the drill stop. (Think you call it deep rod in English.) Anyway, it should have been better if it was a seperate unit instead of implemented in the 360 degre handle. Now if changing the deep rod you must lose the handle first. It should have been a seperate tight and lose mechanism.

Archived