Rockwell Jawhorse Deal at Lowes You Know it's a TIA Approved Tool

DR99

Thanks a lot DR99. Thanks to you and your deals I'm gonna go broke. I bought 3. Good eye because that wasn't even on the front page when I checked on slick deals. I only check the front page.

Find me a good deal on the m18 vac

Yea Lowes is weird with it's deals some stores showed it at full price others had it at the discounted price DJ Slater. Yea Javier, I wish I could find a deal on the vac. I wouldn't mind even if it was free with buying a kit deal it's never included though :( The only thing that stops me from paying full price is I just can't help to think that Milwaukee will put out an updated version soon It's pretty old the vac. I can't believe you bought 3 Jawhorses though :)

I'm a true slickdealer. I used every trick up my sleeve, store credit, returned some items, 10% off and bought 3 so I could sell the other 2 to pay for the first one. The one I keep will either be free or just a few bucks

Hrmm I didn't see that option but I used a store close by that had the deal going on. That is a real slick idea Javier i didn't even think of reselling its though though low ballers suck or they don't even know what the real value or what it even is. It's crazy the bs I have dealt with on Craigslist selling bare tools. I list the item saying bare tool no batteries in the title and still get text messages asking about batteries you just want to scream. The best its the guys that offer like 20 bucks sorry I'm not a thief selling it for drug money or something  else.

I remember when I sold that dewalt drill as a bare tool these guys drove all far away to get here and were all surprised it didn't come with a battery or charger. They looked at me like I was stupid saying who needs a drill without a battery or charger. I made them feel stupid by replying that a ton of people already have batteries and a charger and only need bare tools and it's more cost effective that way and even showed them the ad they looked at saying it was a bare tool. I even gave them a good deal on a package deal but we're too cheap so they drove away empty handed and wasted a ton of gas for nothing. I still get my asking prices but you have to be patient.

And if all else fails I can always take back the extra 2 and still keep the one as it's still a great deal after all the store credits and % off I used.

Why do you keep doing this Dr. Ignorance is bliss.

I can't afford it either and I'm trying to see if I can sell a kidney to buy a festool ts55 at toolnut.com

If you can find a way to do it do it. That saw is worth every penny

I remember when I sold that dewalt drill as a bare tool these guys drove all far away to get here and were all surprised it didn't come with a battery or charger. They looked at me like I was stupid saying who needs a drill without a battery or charger. I made them feel stupid by replying that a ton of people already have batteries and a charger and only need bare tools and it's more cost effective that way and even showed them the ad they looked at saying it was a bare tool. I even gave them a good deal on a package deal but we're too cheap so they drove away empty handed and wasted a ton of gas for nothing. I still get my asking prices but you have to be patient.

And if all else fails I can always take back the extra 2 and still keep the one as it's still a great deal after all the store credits and % off I used.

I people like to have more than one drill so they don't need to change bits as often, or another big thing is maybe the persons drill broke but still has good batteries and a charger. I tired selling it at a garage sale and got the omg the batteries are so expensive line, so I just put it away and also listed it on craigslist. I wonder if people think your a moron for listing a tool cheap and hope to make out like a bandit, because they think your dumb and really selling a kit?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TylerDFW
    Newest Member
    TylerDFW