dewalt brushless 3 speed hammer drill and impact kit $234 dck296m2

Javier

Normally $350

on sale at acme tools with savings of over $100

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/116996/acme-tools---dewalt-20v-xr-lithium-ion-premium-hammer-drillimpact-driver-combo-kit

Acme Tools has a few DeWalt Combo Kits on sale. Enter promotional code MANIA20 for up to $20 off. Must add to cart for sale price. Shipping is free

Prices after discounts

DeWalt 20V XR Lithium Ion Brushless Premium Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (DCK296M2) $234

DeWalt 20V XR Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (DCK286D2) $219

DeWalt 20V XR Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Drill/Driver & Impact Driver Combo Kit (DCK281D2) $199

DeWalt 20V Lithium Ion Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (DCK290L2) $219

Yea I should stop thinking about buying tools and just buy them :) can they have a service to automatically purchase and ship to me like a magazine or those amazon subscribe deals? then I'll never have to think again I'll just constantly get tools in the mail....it'll be like Christmas everyday!!

Yea I should stop thinking about buying tools and just buy them :) can they have a service to automatically purchase and ship to me like a magazine or those amazon subscribe deals? then I'll never have to think again I'll just constantly get tools in the mail....it'll be like Christmas everyday!!

Lol a tool of the month club!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TylerDFW
    Newest Member
    TylerDFW