Went through my truck box....

BK13

No pics, but it was nice out today, and I decided to run a quick inventory of what I have in my truck box and in storage bins that have been rattling around the (covered) bed of my truck. Ace has been running specials on Vise-grips off and on a bit lately, and I've been picking up a few lately. I prefer not to buy Chinese tools, but apparently $5 locking pliers overcome my COO concerns. I ended up switching some of my US locking pliers out for PRC made units in the box, and pulling out a bunch of extra 3/8" ratchets... Snap On 36 tooth standard and long, and a breaker bar, SK standard, Armstrong standard and long flex. Left an Armstrong 1/4", an SK 3/8" stubby, a Gearwrench XP120 standard, a long flex Kobalt, an Armstrong long, and a CM RP 1/2" standard. I also pulled out about three feet of extensions.

I finally bought a new truck box last week. I bought a Craftsman. I looked at Tractor Supply, Lowe's, and HD, but the Delta built Craftsman was the sturdiest built on that I found. It was $75 more than the others, but it's worth it. I went with black this time. My road set is a mix of Blackhawk, Craftsman, and several others.

• Like 1

Well, I guess I should have been more clear. It's just a hand box that stays in my truck, under the locking tonneau (sp?) cover, not one of the big aluminum boxes that's permanently affixed. If I had one of those in my pickup, I wouldn't have much bed left in my '01 F150 Supercrew's puny 5.5' bed!

• Like 1