Hello From Harford County, MD

Jordan.M

Hello All!

My name is Jordan Mike (Yes I am aware I have 2 first names) I have been watching TIA for a while, but just recently decided to join the forum. Just a little background on myself: I have been going to a vocational high school and working in the electrical trade during my senior year every other day (English/Math one day, work the next). I just turned 18, but i'm planning to stay with my parents until 22 when I graduate apprenticeship and become a licensed journeyman. Every since I was a freshman and had to buy tools for class, my older brother (journeyman) told me get Klein and only Klein tools. Well 4 years later and all of my tools are made in the USA and from Klein. They truly are the best hand tools for electricians. I also have a few m18 fuel power tools, I'm really digging the upgrade to Milwaukee from Makita. Especially since all my m18's are brushless. Well thats about it for a brief introduction.

Can't wait to meet everyone and join this awesome community!

~ Jordan Mike

Welcome Jordan!  Very impressive!  Going to school and working at the same time is real hard.  Studying when your exhausted, etc.  Sounds like you have a great mentor with your brother!!  I'm sure your learning a lot from him.  He is right, Klein tools are THE BEST! You will probably pass those tools down to your children one day.  :)  Have you seen the video's from their trip to Klein in Texas?  Ask The Builder has some good videos also.  The manufacturing process Klein goes through is insane.  

Lot of good people here in the community! Cool people.

Welcome Jordan!  Very impressive!  Going to school and working at the same time is real hard.  Studying when your exhausted, etc.  Sounds like you have a great mentor with your brother!!  I'm sure your learning a lot from him.  He is right, Klein tools are THE BEST! You will probably pass those tools down to your children one day.   :)  Have you seen the video's from their trip to Klein in Texas?  Ask The Builder has some good videos also.  The manufacturing process Klein goes through is insane.  

Lot of good people here in the community! Cool people.

Thank you! School is tough with work, but atleast by the time I am 25 or 30 I will have my masters license already! 

Welcome Jordan. Harold is exactly right Klien tools will last more than one lifetime. I have a few of my grandpas tools from when he worked at the local electric co-op over 20 years ago and they still work like new ones. You won't regret your decision one bit.