Dewalt 8v max screwdriver with reamer?

DCD985#1

I was looking at cordless pocket screwdrivers, there are a lot of options. The I would like to purchase is the dewalt gyro, I like the two handle options, and the fuel gauge, but the part I was most concerned about was the feel of the tool, I understand the gyro will take time to get used to, I'm very in love with the 20v max grip and this will make more comfortable for me. But last night I was on amazon and I saw the dewalt 8v screwdriver with reaming head. This would be a cool tool for me because I use a lot of conduit, but to me a pocket screwdriver will be used in small dark places. In the picture provided by Amazon the reamer blocks the LED. I would like to know if you can remove the reaming head, or buy an aftermarket part to use on the screwdriver?

http://toolguyd.com/dewalt-dcf681-dcf682-8v-gyro-cordless-screwdrivers/

Here is some more info on the reaming screwdriver. It looks like that reaming driver doesn't convert into a pistol grip like the other 8v gyros version though. The other thing about the led light being blocked by the reamer It does not look like that would be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to post a non TIA review but here is a review of the screwdriver and conduit reamer. It might be awhile before the video gets posted I have no idea how much backlog they have in reviews to film and edit. This week is lawnmower week so don't expect much else to be posted besides yard equipment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci86PzqFzcc