My tool box.

NicholasShetley

I figured I would post some pictures of my toolbox. It is a 12 drawer craftsman unit I bought around Christmas a couple years ago on sale. My collection all started out with a 32 piece set of craftsman wrenches and a big set of craftsman screwdrivers. In the top I keep my gloves and safety glasses and an extra set of metric wrenches. In the next drawer I keep my wrenches from 1 1/4 up to 1 1/2, all but one is proto professional. I also keep some magnets and picks in there as well as a couple small pry bars. In the next drawer I keep another set of craftsman wrenches up to 1 1/4 and a few metric as well. In the next drawer I keep my specialty wrenches. I have two complete sets of S-K line wrenches. If anyone had any questions about anything feel free to ask me.

Continued from previous post. In the next drawer I have a set of craftsman cross force wrenches that I use for high torque applications as they are longer and are flipped so your hand is against the wide portion of the wrench. I also have a soldering iron as well. The screwdriver like tool is a thing for removing door panels. In the drawer after that I keep all of my pliers and brake tools. In the next drawer which is the two drawer middle unit I keep my main set of wrenches which are craftsman and I have a set of the universal ratcheting ones as well. In the next drawer I keep my screwdrivers which are mostly craftsman, other than the multi bit screwdrivers.

This should be the last post. We are getting to the good stuff now. First we have all of my SAE sockets and ratchets. Most of the sockets are craftsman and I have a few Stanley ones as well. I have only broke one socket so far, but I was using it with an impact as I couldn't get an impact socket on the head of the bolt because the impact socket was too thick. My main ratchet out of there is the Carlyle one, it is a round head 100 tooth ratchet that I picked up for $60 at the annual Napa trade show that they have locally. In the next drawer I keep what little metric sockets I have. The next drawer is where I keep all of my air tools. I mainly use the craftsman non pro impact wrench. It is oem'd by ingersoll rand, well they all are besides the pro one which is broken. The two die grinders are both Matco's which I picked up for about half price on eBay and they have worked flawlessly. In next drawer I keep my hammers , punches, chisels, and files. I didn't take a picture of the bottom drawer but I keep my torque wrench, pop rivet gun, and extra wrenches in there. I also have a snap-on torque multiplier in the shop somewhere. I also have my power tools in a separate cabinet. I have craftsman's c3 line for cordless tools but I would like to upgrade to Milwaukee m18 . I also have my Milwaukee angle grinder in there too

Very nice Nick. Nice lineup, especially for a young guy.

I couldn't help but notice that Easco wrench. They were an OEM for a lot of the Craftsman tools for a long time after New Britain and before Danaher.

What's the make on those brake spoons?

• 3 months later...

I have made a few additions since I first posted this. I now have a dewalt 7.2 volt screwdriver that I needed for tech school. My dad also gave me a napa 3/8 drive socket set that was much more complete than mine. The shallow sockets went up to one inch and the deeps went to 7/8 of an inch and they are not carlyle sockets but they are the previous brand that they carried. Our store had this set marked wrong and my dad got it for $20 when napa was switching brands and were clearing out inventory. I also purchased a fluke 115 multimeter, it was the one the school recommended. I also bought a set of picks and what I like about this set is that three of them are the size of a screwdriver. I can get rough with them and I won't have to worry about them breaking. These are some of the bigger items I have bought for school. Overall I have bought $1200 in hand tools and specialty tools. They were all purchased at Napa and all of the hand tools and service tools have a lifetime warranty and they feel well built and should last me many years.