10% off Festool Domino

regopit

Festool in general believe it or not are getting cheaper in Europe too, they where taken to court last year or the year before by the European courts for anti competition practices, as they would threaten dealers with the taking their franchise if they started discounting the tools, dealers used to give you consumables instead. Having now been fined €8 million they allow discounting. Maybe it's now filtering over to the states :)

this is what kato must feel when he sees the pricing of non ryobi pro tools. I feel like a peasant with my "common" people tools when I look at festool's prices

I for one love my common man tools. If I was a full time cabinet maker of Furniture maker I would have a Domino.  The festools that I have I thought long and hard about before I pulled the trigger. I think about what am I getting for the extra bucks and is this something I'm going to get my money's worth. So far they have proven to be worth the money and to make me money.

• Like 2

Did you get to try that new Festool 4 speed drill regiopit? I see from our TIA friend Ask The Builder had a review of the Fein 4speed drill and I will day that it looked really effing sweet!

I did get to try it and it was really nice. But to me a drill is a drill I like my Milwaukee it can drill a hole just as good as any other drill

I got the TI 15 Regopit. With my T15 it is just awesome. The multiple chucks are what make my drill so useful. But for me to go out and spend the cash on an T18...nope. I don't need it. My drill does cabinet work and tight fits like under counter tops like no other. If I need my torque my impact will get the job done. I will get a hammer drill again (sold my M18 a while ago) this summer, probably another compact M12 model to drive some Tapcons in my basement when I put a new window in but really don't need it for anything yet. But my MFT/3 paired with my T55REQ is the bees knees! I've got a couple of 55" tracks now and I actually went out and bought some Black and Decker - YES....Black and Decker bench dogs for $6 on Amazon. They work awesome in my MFT! With the dust control mitigated with the Midi, my shop is immaculate! (You know..for being a damp dark New Emgland basement)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TylerDFW
    Newest Member
    TylerDFW