The Jennie Garth Project

pepin

So HGTV is filming The Jennie Garth Project and we were sub contracted to make the cabinets! Im helping install this job and it is kind of weird having a camera up in your face while you work... Jennie even put me on blast today! they filmed a whole conversation about the island over hang with me and she even challenged me to sit on the island cause i guaranteed her it would hold me...(i am 6' and about 300lbs) needless to say i sat on the island and it held up! (it did cry a bit though) LOL! she is super nice and this is a cool experience for sure!

On a side note! I received my TIA stickers today!!! so imma put one one my toolbox and try to sneak some more somewhere in the house to maybe get it on TV!!! ;) HGTV watch out TIA is coming at you! LOL!

IMG_20140422_102753927_zpsmoxlxdic.jpg

IMG_20140422_102759939_zpsohsclx3j.jpg

IMG_20140422_103247272_zpsfc97ks8e.jpg

IMG_20140422_113136231_zpsoglxknh3.jpg

• Like 4

That's awesome! When does the show air? This is main page worthy for sure

they said it will air around July or August

The big question is does she still look pretty good? :) Pretty cool your shop and talents get some national attention. I do think the TIA shutout was cooler but that's a personal opinion :)

LOL! she is still a good looking woman for sure!

Sweet! I'm not much of a fan of hgtv or diy tv but it definitely would be awesome to see a TIA sticker bomb.

I will try to get this sticker bomb! lol

• Like 2

Very cool, I bet it makes going to work more fun when there is free bagels. TIA sticker bomb!

Unfortunately NOT that kind of set up here...so we do NOT get bagels :( It's just a 3 man camera crew actually 1 guy one girl and an assistant LOL! so it's not like coming onto a set...its still just coming onto a jobsite with a roach coach in the morning and a nasty portapotty 

(i am 6' and about 300lbs)

So you're just a little guy, huh? LOL 

Looks cool, man. But there's no way I'm gonna let my fat ass be seen on TV...

I am TINY!!! LOL! you know what why would i hide!? yea imma fat ass but i am who i am and im comfortable with it (untill i see my fat ass on TV and im like WTF!)

Wicked cool Pepin! Awesome!

Thank you!