more Dewalt 20v max tools after my birthday:)

Jimmijo

After my recent 29th birthday I gained a few more dewalt 20Vmax line tools and cases. I'm now upto 10 tools from the 20vmax line and 3 tstaks and 2 tough boxes!

Yeah me. Thinking about doing a post here for my dewalt tools show off in a week or so! man... I love Birthday;) everybody are welcome to post what you got! No comparing just share our yellow tools happiness together!

• Like 1

Congrats on the new tools Yimmiyo  even if they are Yellow :) J/K!! Getting new tools is always fun and there are some Dewalt tools I wouldn't mind having. That cordless framing nailer is so tempting except I already got the Paslode CF325 Li. Its nice don't get me wrong but dealing with the fuel cells is a pain.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new tools Yimmiyo  even if they are Yellow :) J/K!! Getting new tools is always fun and there are some Dewalt tools I wouldn't mind having. That cordless framing nailer is so tempting except I already got the Paslode CF325 Li. Its nice don't get me wrong but dealing with the fuel cells is a pain.

Ha. Thanks. I do like to have all my cordless powertools yellow. Because I have a 12 pack of 20vmax batteries;) but buying tools are so addictive, once you are hooked you want all of them. Lol.. but its nice to have it when you need it tho;)

Happy b day yimmiyo!! Mines 2marrow so I hope I get what I've been hinting to wifey 20v BL hammerdrill :}

Thanks and happy birthday to you too:)

hopefully you get what you want:) the BL Hammer drill is awesome. Its one of my favorite dewalt BL tool I like the most!