Anyone?

idontknow312

There are still post. The forum was down for a couple of days because I switched hosting services. The forum is now back up and running.

Hey, It looks like when your forum was offline, google did a search on your site and now left out the forum. I always tell my clients to go to Google and search "power tool forum" to ask any questions or learn more. I check it today and you use to be number one, now it is not listed. The main site is listed under that search tern about 7th down, but not the forum. I would wait for google to search your site again and then the forum should pick back up and start getting good. I noticed the forum was just getting ready to take off again. I will keep pushing the site for you as I love this site and it really helps with clients.

I noticed the same thing on google. It looks like yahoo still has you on their result for "power tool forum", but I didn't see a direct link from Google. I neighbor tried to find the site a couple of days ago because he had a questions, but couldn't find it.