My toolbox for tech school

NicholasShetley

So far I am the only person in my class who has a 3/8 impact and a straight and angle die grinder. The red cases in the drawer with the air tools have my 3/8 impact sockets in them. I have both a standard and metric set that are deep and shallow. I am also the only one that has 1/2 deep sockets too. I also bought one of the new pittsburgh pro 3/8 long flex ratchets as well but I didn't have it when I took the pictures.

I have had my box for almost three years now. I haven't had an issue or complaint with it yet. Those snap on boxes are ridiculously expensive Frankie. If I wind up needing a bigger box I would its likely get another craftsman or a harbor freight one.

No my dealer is some dude name daniel, never gives good prices. I live by colton in rialto but work in ontario...

@Nicholas, u probably have the roller bearing model, i had the basic cheapy, trust me it sucked had beer can thicknes metal. Harvor freight are nice but i wanma buy a big box that'll last me the rest of my career, even tho my kobalt has been good to me its time to step up, trust me if u work on cars everyday and open ur box every day 100 times and u got a crap load of tools, then buying a pro box is worth it. My box was broken into b4, if u just pull the drawers really hard they open... and yes they are pricey, thats why u gotta find a good deal

• Like 1

It is working out great. The handle fits nice in your hand and hasn't faded or deformed. It still looks like new once I clean it. I haven't experienced any slipping of the teeth either. Overall it is a great ratchet. I have had mine for over two years now and it still works like the day I bought it. My partner in my engines class is really looking into getting one since he likes it so much.