Home Depot: Makita LXT Light and Battery combo

BIGBEARJT

stopped by home depot and seen the many price drop of the sale items, picked a few more items. but had to get this, LXT 3ah battery and light. Normally, $99, on sale in store only for $69. 

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-18-Volt-LXT-Lithium-Ion-Battery-with-Bonus-12-LED-Flashlight-DML801X1/205382813

yeap, was great as i didnt already have a lxt light, as makita is kinda lame when it comes to the lights. nice light though, but i was happy with the deal, kinda fun picking all the left over holiday stuff, my local store was filled up on returns and open box stuff, was kinda hard not to pickup all kinds tools i didnt need. 

Bigbear

thanks for the heads up.. I saw these before at the $99 price but that wasnt enough for me to buy.. 69 is getting a whole lot better though

I literally love these lights, I already have 3 of the exact ones..  they throw such a wide even light that they are great for so many different uses ive even mowed my lawn in the dark holding one of these in one hand!  

if you are a painter or do any painting you owe it to yourself to buy a light like this.. most brands have one and im sure they all work similar.  by holding the light right up against the wall surface and shining it parallel to the wall it will highlight any imperfections in the wall making patching and sanding much easier. also works great for filling nail holes in trim. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    David M Green
    Newest Member
    David M Green