Cordless tool storage

keslogan

I keep me eye on those types of deals, gotta get it so it's timed right. It has to be at a time where I can basically beg the wife to buy me new stuff. Sadly, since the garage is filled with tools it gets harder and harder to convince her I "need" something. The battery deal is something they do quite often, usually it's $99 for two of the 4.0Ah batteries. I've seen it a lot this year, probably 4 or 5 times. So far the compacts I own have been splendid so there's no need to get new batteries.

Just wanted to let you know in case you needed some new packs. Plus at $89 its the cheapest I have ever seen them they might possibly mark them down more after the holidays if they can't sell them. Well its good thing you don't need any new batteries they are less fun to buy than tools.

I made a quick built charging station for all of my chargers but wouldn't you know it? My Dewalt doesn't have wall mount screw holes. I had to zip tie it to the board. Additionally, I just read about some poor guy setting his house afire from a bad charging strip and a battery charger! NEVER leave those guys unattended!!!!

Never thought about batteries and cold weather here in California but last night it got down to 25 degrees here in the Inland Empire, Damn that global warming.

Nordraw, I will say it's cold here about 8 months out of the year and I remember doing some volunteer work at a farm and using my M18 batteries outside for three or four hours. It started to snow and was that "dead" cold we get. My batteries were the first generation of the Milwaukee M18 XC packs and they didn't give me a problem. But they were in my house prior to use.