ryobi airstrike.finish nailer??

torontotoolman

Now.iv never owned a ryobi tool and i never wanted to but that being said iv been considering the ryobi finish nailer one for the price and id think it would be a.great beater gun im not.a finish carpenter im a rough frameing carpenter so i wont always be using it but for little side jobs any thoughts on it is it worth.it does it suck balls ? Wast of money

• Like 1

They are releasing a Ridgid version of the airstrike nailer it will cost a little more but you would get the lifetime service agreement with it. Ryobi has a 16 gauge angle nailer out now though and Ryobi has cheap battery deals all the time. My friend has the 18ga nailer and stapler and loves them. He fixes campers and loves that he does not have to deal with compressors anymore

• Like 1

They are releasing a Ridgid version of the airstrike nailer it will cost a little more but you would get the lifetime service agreement with it. Ryobi has a 16 gauge angle nailer out now though and Ryobi has cheap battery deals all the time. My friend has the 18ga nailer and stapler and loves them. He fixes campers and loves that he does not have to deal with compressors anymore

Hey guys! Sorry, been out doing stuff downstairs and in the yard. I am going to get this nailer @torontotoolman and by the way.... WELCOME to the forum!!! I've got the Ryobi Airtrike Brad nailer and was using it a lot last night. I don't have any other Ryobi tools but the brad is one well designed machine and I've played around with the finish nailer. Ryobi really hit the nail on the head (pardon the pun) with the Brad so I think theys gonna sink steel hard core yo with this finish gun. I'd get it without any reservations. Money well spent if your looking for a cordless alternative. I base this on my experience with my Airstrike Brad which I imagine has only improved with the inception of the finish gun.

• Like 1

Hey guys! Sorry, been out doing stuff downstairs and in the yard. I am going to get this nailer @torontotoolman and by the way.... WELCOME to the forum!!! I've got the Ryobi Airtrike Brad nailer and was using it a lot last night. I don't have any other Ryobi tools but the brad is one well designed machine and I've played around with the finish nailer. Ryobi really hit the nail on the head (pardon the pun) with the Brad so I think theys gonna sink steel hard core yo with this finish gun. I'd get it without any reservations. Money well spent if your looking for a cordless alternative. I base this on my experience with my Airstrike Brad which I imagine has only improved with the inception of the finish gun.

Good for you @torontotoolman! You won't be disappointed, I've kind of given up waiting for the Dewalt finish gun and already love my brad so I'm more like than not getting this one plus the stapler. Great performers with lots of neat little features.

I'm sure the Dewalt might be smaller lighter and have better features, but It's going to be much more expensive. The other cool thing about Ryobi is they just have other weird tools that are super handy to have like cordless sanders to a tire infiltrator.

I seen that video plus the one on t.i.a thats what first got me interested and wondering about it thanks i most likely would get the ryobi over dewalt just.for price im by no means a.finish carpenter so i wont be using it all the time just i like to have the tools when i need them and i will need it at some points and for some projects/jobs

• 1 month later...