Looking for something...tough box/veto

Poisonfangs85

Hey guys,

Maybe you can help me out. I am loving my tough box and I like the idea of the Veto pro pacs having all my hand tools vertical and not just laying in a pile in a box. I am wondering if you guys know a product/ holder that fits inside the dewalt tough boxes to hold my screwdrivers/channel locks etc.

I know that on the XL they have the small tool holder for such thing but I am looking for more storage in the large size box.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You might be able to just make something,could be a fun project,that way its exactly how you want. You might also consider just getting some tool rolls for your screwdrivers and such. there are alot of decent ones out there. Thats what im gonna do in my Keter/ridgid boxes.

You might be able to just make something,could be a fun project,that way its exactly how you want. You might also consider just getting some tool rolls for your screwdrivers and such. there are alot of decent ones out there. Thats what im gonna do in my Keter/ridgid boxes.

That's a good idea Fazzman, I would love to build something but at the moment I am swamped at work and working on my house. No fun time for tools right now. Maybe I'll get around to doing something

• 4 months later...

So it's funny I came across this thread. I've been scratching my head around this one as well. I'm a big fan of the kaizen foam as I've lined just about every tough case I own. But now it's coming down to what to do about my hand tools I want to have with me on the job. I want to utilize a tough case preferably the XL Box. My list of tools I am having a hard time with is a full set of screw drivers, hammers and pliers. I started with toying around with cutting lengths of kaizen foam and setting them upright so you can slide a tool in between the layers. But see the downside of it not lasting long.

Also, since we're on the same subject. I also need ideas for my brad nailers, staplers etc. I like the idea of also being able to store them vertically in a tough box.

Just to go off topic what's are them marker pens called in the video that the bloke used to mark round the drill ? They have a thin section near the tip !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a long nose marker from Fastcap. Now I want one too!

http://www.fastcap.com/estore/pc/Long-Nose-Marker-3p9959.htm