Worst anticipation EVER!

RickyMcGrath

Hrmm, no idea what it could be? Dewalt tool box possibly? I can't imagine tools being shipped LTL.

My point exactly!

I haven't ordered anything recently at all. I've gone through all my emails and my bank statement thinking maybe it was back ordered, but I couldn't come up with a single idea.

I surely didn't order anything large enough to need LTL Freight.

I was able to check the LTL Companies Tracking and Bill of Ladding online, it's only 58Lbs. So... Given that info, I don't see any tools in that weight range. Even a 5 piece combo only has a 28Lb shipping weight on their website.

A DWS780 is 56Lbs.

Did you win a contest or just forgot about ordering the saw?

I definitely did not order another saw. I have two miter saws and two table saws already.

I was told that because I won the drawing at the Lowes event two weeks ago that I would advance to the next level of the contest for a 20v combo kit.... But the weights don't coordinate. And I believe she told me it was the drill/impact combo. So that's WAYYYY off. Oh well... I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Plus I don't think Dewalt would LTL a 20v max combo kit even the 5 piece. A few weeks ago we had a LTL semi down or tiny residential street delivering some auto care supplies to a neighbor that runs a charity event for disabled boy scouts. The do a charity classic autoshow every year